Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Here Comes Sansar...





From what I see so far it may be a fun, brave, new world to start over again being parallel to Second Life but I don't think it will replace Second Life in the immediate future. At least I hope not. Sansar may be a great place for explorers but as of now I do not see much promise for sailing or vehicles etc...time will tell. When Sansar opens I will join immediately and explore with an open mind. Keep in mind it is still being developed so don't expect a sim crashing naked party right off the bat lol.
If there is enough interest on my part and you the readers part I will be documenting my experiences with Sansar as things unfold on this blog....




 

2 comments:

Matt M. said...

Interesting to see what the professionals are doing with it. How that will translate to the general public is another story. Not to mention what it will cost to own land to put any of it on to begin with.

But I agree, it looks like it may be interesting to at least pop in and explore once it opens to the public.

Ziggy Starsmith said...

I am not sure I want land there until it is going full steam but exploring it can be fun in a pioneering kind of way.