.

The adventures of a Second Life avatar in the 3D virtual world of Second Life. I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Sunday, January 01, 2017

All Is Quiet On New Years Day...




Happy New Years Day
2017
This year I got up early on New Years Day and went to Calas Galadhon to enjoy the sounds of nature, laughing, playing children and far away chatter from a group of skaters out on the frozen pond.
Then a wonderful ride on my horse before a short, frigid, kayak trip home.
Hope 2017 is a great year for everybody.
2017 will also mark the end of this blog for good this time as I fly away off into the sunset.
2007 - 2016 my blogging has run it's coarse and documents the golden years of Second Life as it was....time to spread my wings.
Special thanks to: Dazza12 Slade, Vanyel Gazov, Ryuu Hoisan, Kyle Beckett, Larz Kas, Holter, Guyke Lundquist, Bock McMillan, Eddie Haskell, Naked Carl,  Dalton Cole, Drey Messmer and Jesse.



No comments: