.

The adventures of a Second Life avatar in the 3D virtual world of Second Life. I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Merry Christmas Everybody...Love From Ziggy


We are at the ending of another year and as 2016 winds down we also look forward to 2017 and I just know that the new year will be much better.
For one thing I promise you there will be no more verbal Wimbletons ;-)
No more drama and confronting people. I will simply mute and block if absolutely nessesary.
We are here to have fun and anything or anyone who attempts to mess with your fun is not important enough anymore to spend your energy confronting.
With the new year also comes a new look. Yup, I did it. Mesh through and through, mesh body and mesh head from Jomo.
I tried many new mesh avatars and I did like Signiture mesh body's however it is also more common and I did not want to be another obvious clone. Nothing wrong with them but I wanted something unique.
I saw Patch Linden (a real Linden, yes) and liked his look and saw it came from Jomo. I tried the demo and loved all the features...almost everything can be completely modified, hair color, facial hair, hair base etc, plus the face was not common (yet). I took the plunge and redesigned Ziggy for 2017.
Have a Merry Christmas everybody and a Happy New Year - Love Ziggy Starsmith.






















1 comment:

Kyle Lambert said...

"We are here to have fun and anything or anyone who attempts to mess with your fun is not important enough anymore to spend your energy confronting."

Words well spoken my friend!