.

I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

A Kinder, Sweeter, Friendlier, Cuddlier Ziggy Starsmith?


This blog is made in fun and is bound to stir up thoughts, offend and create controversy...It is all made in fun so relax. 

All avatars that still read this blog and have not run away screaming know that I have a big mouth. I can't help but being brutally honest. I am sometimes ranting so fast I sound like I am mad at something or someone that I had not intended. What a prat ;-)
I feel that no one cares anymore about ranting dictatorial or spicy, saucy sound offs or even furious, furry snarling about Second Life and it's inhabitants that don't always do things as I think might be best lol. This blog will no longer contain scathing rants, critics of people who do annoying things or Linden's who create nonsense. I even removed some terrible posts of infighting and goof slapping.
I have decided to stop being such a bitch with a hair trigger for rantin bitch slapping tirades and become a softer, kinder, sweeter, friendlier, cuddlier version of myself as well as better looking ;-)
Just watch me, God I am cute....

Here is a wonderful example of my new attitude...

Them: Ziggy, don't log on tonight they are doing rolling restarts to add some new, bells and whistles to Second Life to help people rezz, project Bento mesh for Project Sansar in a pathfinding lag storm.

Ziggy: Oh goodness gracious me, oh well it is all for the better and it will help people make new friends, enjoy the grid and have more fun!

Them: But, but Ziggy, nothing rezzes and now everything has colored, jelly avatars to help deter the lag...

Ziggy: Oh the colored Jelly Baby avatars, how adorable, now we can have pretty colors and no lag!
Would your like a biscuit with your coffee?

Them: ZIGGY wake up, the Lindens are creating a tax to use the Blake Sea. For every sim crossing you will be charged 100 Lindens. Does this not infuriate you?

Ziggy: Naaaaa the extra revenue generated will help stimulate the SL economy for noobs and help create better water texture without all those speedboats racing by and splashing me in the face.

Them: Oh Ziggy where did the real Ziggy go? This is not like you, where have they hidden the real Ziggy? Did you know that the mesh project plans on no new updates and they say to hell with the feeble crying, wailing tits who bought their crap?

Ziggy: Oh well, I will just go and buy an aesthetic mesh avatar or whatever they are called and fit in with everybody else. I too can rejoice in being identical. In fact I just bought a mesh head. Look, see me love me, I look just like everyone else now! Who needs a silly furry, skunk avatar, I look ridiculous!

Them: Oh no not you too Zig, they finally got to you, they brainwashed you too, like "The Body Snatchers". Second Life might as well end....

Ziggy: Well so be it, If the grid closes we can all go back to real life, sunshine, fresh air and real life hiking and boating. Turn our computers off and socialize with others, win more friends and be more popular.

Them: Well I am glad your new softer self thinks this way Ziggy but I saved the worst for last...
Last night a treaty was signed by Linden Labs to outlaw all forms of rock music from the grid and for now the only music permitted will be remixed, obscure versions of eclectic songs and disco!
(Runs and takes cover...)

Ziggy: Well, (gulps), I can't see,  Err I can't imagine, uh I can't, I can't....I CAN'T TAKE THIS BULLSHIT ONE MORE SECOND!!!!
WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN JELLY DOLL COLORED AVATARS, WHAT KIND OF CREAMY, WHIPPED SHIT IS THIS TAX ON THE BLAKE SEA BUMFUCKERY?
I'LL BE GOD DAMNED TO HELL IF I WEAR AN AESTHETICS AVATAR AND A MESH HEAD.
WHY I OUTTA.....
(Ziggy grabs a bottle of Jack Daniels and swigs it down in one gulp before burying his face in a Jelly Doll avatars orifice packed with cocaine. Ziggy punches out the windows and kicks open the door. Ziggy grabs an AR-15 rifle and heads for Linden Labs yelling arabic slurs and threats wearing a "vote for Donald Trump" T shirt and an "ALL LIVES MATTER" baseball hat before gunning down "The Shops" in a mad rampage of hate and vengeance....

Naaaaaaaaaaaa that was the old Ziggy. The new cuter, kinder Ziggy just made a tea and fell asleep by the fireplace in his jammies. LOL




No comments: