Thursday, May 26, 2016

Free Bird...


On Saturday, May 21, 2016 I broke Dalton Cole's heart. I was a monster!
I told him I had to be free and that I was breaking up with him through no fault of his whatsoever!
It was something I been struggling with for a few days, maybe a week prior with a lot of thoughts.
I came to terms with the fact that I like to be alone most of the time, a lone wolf, to be who and go where I want on Second Life with no plans and no thought other than I am going going gone!
I have done this countless other times with ex-SL partners and still I never learned.
I loved Dalton and still do but as I told him with a list of other excuses...I feel stagnant, trapped and not sure from one day to day if I wanted to log on or not.
It was not fair to Dalton if I logged on one day and decided to be a furry one moment or a elven prince two hours later. It just made me feel trapped.
I now know I shall never partner again on Second Life and this time I mean it. I am not meant for this. I do want Dalton to find a new man though as he thrives from the experience. Dalton was so compatable with me and yet I still could not carry through. No fighting, no enemies, still friends (I hope)
I would rather do it this way than suddenly vanish without warning and no explanation.
In time there will be more adventures with Dalton I am sure but just no longer as a romantic couple.
I love you Dalton Cole and always will and thank you for 8 fantastic months of experiences I will never forget....xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooox good night.........POP.












3 comments:

Dalton Cole said...

Be happy, Zig. People who search their souls and realize that they can't or don't want to be tied down to a relationship are brave when they are honest enough to admit it. I have always been appreciative of the fact that we communicated on such an uncluttered level and could talk about everything. You didn't break my heart. You kept it close to yours for a while. And you're not a monster. I would have never been partnered to someone like that. And so ... you'll go where the Linden wind takes you. I'm sure there are many adventures and good times ahead. No bitterness ... just an appreciation for you, in all of your forms and expressions. A finer person I will never know. <3

Ziggy Starsmith said...

I Love you xoxoxoxoxooxx

Bock McMillan said...

Hugs, both of you!