Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Cold Machines: (HANGARS LIQUIDES - TECHNOPUNK DECONSTRUCTIONS)


Yesterday I hung with the spiders by a thread, caught up in the web and today I jumped in a Tardis and ended up in a fantastically, dark world of cyberpunks in the cibercity known as Hangers Liquids.
I had visited this place many times and blogged before here.
This is a wonderfully detailed city where you need to TP to, make a great tea or coffee and just wander, stopping to see the sights and lose yourself in the fantasy and role play.
Last time I blogged I had incorrectly accuse these sims of copying Insilico however I had it pointed out to me, whether incorrectly or not, that it was the other way around and that Hangers had been copybotted etc ...enjoy!

HANGARS LIQUIDES - TECHNOPUNK DECONSTRUCTIONS
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hangars%20Liquides/139/139/2226


More Reading Here








No comments: