Thursday, January 28, 2016

A Spring Walk Through Second Norway...


I woke up this morning to the first signs of fresh, spring air here at our home in Rolling Hills. Dalton was at work and i had the day off so I packed up our twins, Shane and Liv and decided to go for a long walk....


We took the cross country train to Second Norway and arrived at the station...
Second Norway has really changed since the days when I used to live there a few years ago and it was interesting to see everything I once remembered gone and new places and changes. Some good some bad....















Below: Behind me is the former site of my old home in Haug when I lived in Second Norway.






After our hour long hike we were all exhausted and the twins were getting hungry and cranky so we hopped back on the train and then an express boat back home to our Rolling Hills.....
What a great afternoon. Next time we will have to drag Daddy along!



No comments: