.

The adventures of a Second Life avatar in the 3D virtual world of Second Life. I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Goodbye 2015 and Hello 2016...



What a difference a year makes. This time last year I was hellbent on being a furry, punk skunk.
The post for my New Years 2015 entitled No More Mr Nice Guy set the tone for the upcoming year and true to my word I cut the bullshit out of my Second Life during the past year.
In general the majority of 2015 for me, Ziggy, sucked. It was a bad year...at first!
I met, dated and even partnered a few men and none of them worked out. I decided to give up trying.
Then I met Dalton in May 2015 as one of my neighbours at Muir Woods, The Pacific Coast where I had then been living. Over the coarse of the summer we sort of lost contact but in October 2015 we remet and never looked back. 2015 became a good year for me finally.

Also in 2015 this blog changed...a lot. Gone are the days of endless, bloody, club party's with the same old, same old. My rants and commentaries dwindled and were slowly replaced with stories and pictures of interesting places I travelled and visited in Second Life.  Dalton is now also my co-blogger on here as well! This blog shall continue in 2016 with written words and pictures by Dalton and myself. We aren't going anywhere.

Second Life had also became stale for me and many times I felt like when I logged off it might be my last time on Second Life. As always though I was drawn back. Being partnered to Dalton Cole brought back the SL spark and is keeping it fun again for me! We are both decorating fiends and together we are a decorating match. I love to landscape and design forests and meadows and Dalton loves houses and interiors. Now at the end of 2015 and the beginning of 2016 we are now full swing into a brand, new project (to be blogged about soon) as well as the imminent birth of our 2 twins: Shane Cooper Cole and Olivia Jade (Liv) Cole.
I began 2015 in a Hobbit Hole and now I end 2015 in a nice, well decorated, log cabin, farmhouse surrounded by horses, sheep and abundant wild life and my new family. That old, glam rock, drug, snorting Ziggy Starsmith from 2010 is long dead.
2016 looks very promising for me!
Happy New Year 2016 - Love Ziggy (and Dalton)



2 comments:

Dalton Cole said...

The best is yet to come! xoxoxoxoxoxo

Ziggy Starsmith said...

It sure is, Happy New Year baby!