.

The adventures of a Second Life avatar in the 3D virtual world of Second Life. I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Willow Lake: Our New Home - Dalton and Ziggy Cole


After the last few posts by Dalton and myself I guess it became quite obvious that I moved yet again.
This time we moved to a full sim in a large lake house surrounded by mountains, forest and wildlife as well as a working farm with an assortment of animals and birds, both wild and domestic.
We partnered last night and I am now known as Ziggy Cole. I am so happy now I found the right man finally!
Every picture tells a story so i will let the photo's talk...


























4 comments:

Dalton Cole said...

Time to cash in those frequent mover points! :-P

Ziggy Starsmith said...

lol

Bock McMillan said...

Looks wonderful, guys! ;)

Dalton Cole said...

Thank you!