.

I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Saturday Morning Musings

It's no secret to any of you who know me that I have more than a healthy respect for the military. Having been raised in a military family and trying to maintain a cognizance of the world around me, I have realized that we'd be burying our heads in the sand if we didn't acknowledge the importance of respecting the men and women who serve so that we might continue to enjoy the freedoms we so oftentimes take for granted.

This morning I received a notice from one of several bike stores I like to visit inworld ... this store is Q's Custom Bikes. This is the beauty featured in the ad this morning:




The purchase includes several realistic helmets and some nice props, including a tent and canopy ... below you can see the picture featured in the vending machine ad:




I think Ziggy is going to love this.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to the people of France as they deal with the aftermath of the latest terrorist attacks in the world. May the healing begin as we search for understanding with regard to yet another glaring example of man's inhumanity against man.




2 comments:

Ziggy Starsmith said...

OMG I LOVE IT! xxxx

Dalton Cole said...

I had hoped you would! xoxoxo