Monday, November 09, 2015

Our Meadow

So ... it rained for most of the day here in southeastern North Carolina. How nice upon my return home inworld to find a beautiful meadow awaiting me. Ziggy loves to landscape and terraform. He does a fantastic job. His skills lend so much to a peaceful environment.




Ever watchful and attentive is the little gnome who dutifully waters the wildflowers. I have a feeling he will be busy for a while longer ... we may have to wait a bit for snow.




Autumn has always been my favorite season. Despite the fact that I enjoy the beach in both RL and SL, there is something about the mountains and the "green" ... the leaves changing colors ... the crispness of the air ... that evokes a calm peace. Ziggy and I enjoy the tranquility of nature, the beauty of the landscape, and the presence of our animal friends.




No doubt this is one of the best seats on the sim ... lol. No complaints here. It's good to smile again.




I'm home.



2 comments:

Eddi Haskell said...

Wow such gorgeous photography!

Dalton Cole said...

Thank you. I'm really quite the amateur. But the effort is there!