Sunday, November 01, 2015

Dalton Cole



I am now officially dating Dalton Cole...
I have known Dalton from way back last April/May when he was one of my neighbours at The Pacific Coast, Muir Woods sim. We hit it off immediately however just as friends as I was then currently partnered. A few weeks later when I was "dumped" by that partner he was then dating and got partnered to someone else. We missed the timing. I always referred to him as the one that got away! Throughout the summer of 2015 he was always in the back of my mind.
Long story short we come to here and now and we both found ourselves single and available decided now was the right time and not waste another chance!
I have never met a man so calm and sweet and gentle.
Expect to see a lot of Dalton for now on in this blog. :-)

















1 comment:

Bock McMillan said...

Congratulations Ziggy and Dalton! Lots of love to both of you! XOXOXO