.

I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

An Evening Visit With Kyle Lambert



Dalton and myself had a great evening and a visit with my longtime buddy and fellow sailing addict, Kyle Lambert.
Kyle promised to not rummage through my underwear drawer but he lied and confiscated a pair of mesh net briefs from Dalton's drawer and a set of my drawers from my drawer. He was somewhat crestfallen in the fact that he could not indeed find a pair of Kharissa Indigo's shoes anywhere!





1 comment:

Kyle Lambert said...

It was a wonderful visit Zig! Thank you and Dalton so much. MMMM the mesh net briefs are soooooo comfy with a nice "snug" fit. :-D I need MORE of course. :-))))))