.

I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Sunday, October 11, 2015

HOME Is Where The Heart Is...




Oh boy Ziggy, you sure move around alot! Your like a god damn, Second Life gypsy!!!
Nothing is more thrilling to me than setting up and decorating and landscaping my home(s).
I have moved around alot. Many of the following pictures are homes which I have lived in just in the past year. These were just some of my faves.

Below: Second Norway (Haug)



Below: Second Norway (Valhalla)




Below: Redwood Shores (Stillwater Cove)


Below: Pure (Firewater Estate)


Below: One of several Linden Homes


Below: Redwood Shores (Stillwater Cove - my current home)


Below: Fruit Islands Sim



Below: Second Norway (Bron Yr Aur) One of my past favorites now an ugly airport runway!


Below: Second Norway (Haug)



Below: The Pacific Coast (Muir Woods)


Below: Portugese Cove


Below: Pure Beach


Below: Second Norway (This spot is now a huge ugly building with a runway)


Below: Fruit Island (Quarter Sim)


Below: My infamous Hollywood Pad at Pure - The sight of the infamous birthday party where Holter and I drove a motorcycle into the swimming pool in front of 50 guests lol







No comments: