Saturday, October 24, 2015

A Mid Autumn Stroll...


It has been a long, tedious week for me and never time to ever be inworld on Second Life. If it were not for a certain, special someone I might have gone crazy lately.  I finally have a nice chunk of time off work for the next few weeks and now have time for very much needed fun and relaxation.
The air was crisp, falling leaves everywhere and the birds slowly drift away south for warmer climates besides all but the most robust chickadees, jays, cardinals and ducks.
I received a nice gift in the form of a beautiful, winter jacket and decided it would be great to take a walk on the Redwood Shores sims where I live to christen it officially for fall/winter...























God those coons can be a pain in the arse ;-)




No comments: