.

I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Bren and I...



Yup I did it.
I been talking to Bren Heron for a while now on Facebook and  last week we finally met in person and been dating. It was mutual intense attraction instantly. We partnered last Thursday after chasing me relentlessly and asked me to marry him. I said yes.
There will be no big, fancy wedding, just an intimate gathering. details as they happen!
We spend time between 2 homes, my beach home and his woodland, log cabin.
We went dancing tonight and had to leave early to um....you know how those IM's get when dancing with a loved one at a pool party.  My speedo's were stretched beyond recognition and had to be disguarded.....just sayin' ;-)

I know I said never again but this real man pursued me and gave me no choice and I am real glad he did!!!!!












No comments: