Thursday, August 06, 2015

Living In The Dog Years...


Since my scare with Windows 10 and thinking I may never be back on Second Life for awhile I had dug out my old computer and it was a small blessing in disguise. I found many of my old pictures that had been lost and deleted from this blog from 2014. Many great memories in those lost pics and an assortment of all my past lovers, children and friends.
We are living in Dog Years on Second Life where 1 year is almost like 7. The video above says it all and the pictures below show it all.....
I love all my friends past and present.





With Drey Messmer...







With Drey and Ziggy-our son Lucas...













Rylan Sirnah...



with Holter....



With Myself, Bock McMillan, Guyke Lunquist and ? (damn I forgot his name...sorry)



With Larz Kas...



With Shep...


With Vanyel Gazov...



With Cannon Atlas...



With Tomais Ashdene...


With Bock McMillan...



With Drey Messmer...


With Tomais Ashdene...


With Guyke Lundquist...







With Leander Thane...


Tauren Ashdene...


With Larz Kas...




Butch Diavolo...



Blond Me with Larz Kas...





Guyke and my sons (Ace and Max)




Below Valiant Thor (My Alt) and Me...




With Rylan Sirnah...










With Cannon Atlass...






Dex Moleno and his son...








2 comments:

Carl said...

Ziggy a beautiful story and photos. I love the look of your blog. It is well done and pleading to look at. I truly enjoy it. I have saved every photo I have taken in SL. Both the original ant the cropped one of each that I post. Even the bad ones that I do not post. It RL I have scanned and saved all photos including all family albums. I have also scanned all music records, cassette tapes and 8 track tapes. Nothing like memories. Hugs and have a great day.

Anonymous said...

I needed to thank you for this wonderful read!! I definitely
enjoyed every little bit of it. I have you save as a favorite too
look at new things yoou post…

My web blog :: Advokatska Kancelarija (Bluesbeautyworld.Blogspot.Com)