Saturday, August 22, 2015

Gay Fun World 8th Anniversary Party with Madonna Virtual History Tour...


Today I attended the fabulous Gay Fun World's 8th anniversary celebrations which kicked off with a Madonna concert called "The Virtual History Tour" and ended with a great party with DJ Thorn and Host Esme.
 The Madonna concert was fantastic, well done and great set designs and staging and dancing but with one critic and that is that the music itself seemed to be from a more recent Madonna concert and was lacking in energy and Madonna's vocals. I would have liked to hear the songs from versions from her younger days with more energy and better mixes even from the era of Girlie Show and Blond Ambition tour when Madge was in her prime. Just my 2 cents.
The after party was great but one thing missing...Avacar Bluestar. He rebuilt Gay Fun World back in the day and is still very missed by myself as well as all his friends. We were thinking of you sexy man....



































1 comment:

Carl said...

I wish I could have attended this show. Thanks for a great Post .