.

I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Monday, June 01, 2015

The Second Life Amazon River


Starting off my new blog direction and weary from a weekend of intense club hopping and partying and wanting to clear my head from some horrific, past week events I wanted to wander and explore!
I stuffed my gear and an old, trusty, acoustic guitar into my well, worn back pack and tossed into a small, weather, worn motorboat and set out before the dawn into the rough, wild seas of Fruit Islands and headed southbound to the Amazon Rain Forest and the Legendary, Amazon River.
Click on the pictures to enlarge.

The Amazon River-Three Regions, One River
 http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Glint/188/63/25




























1 comment:

Dalton Cole said...

Looks like it was a great adventure. It's nice that you're going out and doing the things you love!