Thursday, June 11, 2015

Second Life 12th Anniversary Party


This morning I decided to head down to the Second Life 12th anniversary for all premium members. I was very interested in getting the rumored, new dinosaur raptor avatar.
Met a few friends there as well as every Linden imaginable. In fact it was a very rare, historic occasion in Second Life with the Lindens inworld all in one place meeting with the residents which I had not seen in years since the early days of Second Life. I think almost every Linden was there although I still wish that sexy Phil was still around....
Click on the pictures to enlarge.

















I got my sought after premium gift avatar which was a fantastic raptor however I was disappointed that the ugly, blue shirt would not come off. There goes my Jurassic Park fetish of role playing carnivores lol...
Hopefully I will do some coverage of the upcoming Second Life 12th Birthday celebrations as well as imminent Second pride....


1 comment:

Rocky Constantine said...

Great post Ziggy. Thanks for sharing the awesome pics :)