.

The adventures of a Second Life avatar in the 3D virtual world of Second Life. I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Tuesday, June 09, 2015

A Day In The Countryside



Nothing beats country living. How would I know, I always been a city boy. Second Life however gives us the opportunity to use our imagination to live our dreams.
The sound of the birds, cows and crowing roosters. At night the cooler rush of air and the lush sound of the crickets at they embrace the beginning of the night...and even the smell of fresh manure!
Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Photgraphed at  Glanduin
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Glanduin/227/196/25





























The next day looked sunny and promising and indeed I felt the call of the wild again and decided to take my best friend, my horse, on another adventure....






No comments: