Saturday, May 16, 2015

Second Life Vampires...


No this is not a tale about Bloodlines or Lycan's or other role playing type vampires on Second Life...
What I am going to talk about is scarier and involves the common everyday parasitic vampire who acts and appears as a regular avatar/person but behind the keyboard is a very sick disturbed individual who preys off others for their sick, sadistic satisfaction. Toying with mind games and feelings to make their empty lives seem more thrilling.
The kind of person who can be found hiding under rocks, rotten logs and also in closets. They hide behind their keyboards and computer screens but cause damage and hurt and drama to everyone they encounter. Their methods always involve the usage of many sneaky, creepy alts (see my previous rant) to play games with other people.
I have dealt with many of these Nuclear Age Vampires myself and while they have often accused me of things the fact remains that everything I do I have done openly and show my face and name behind everything I ever say! I do it to defend not to bully or get off on. I may expose bullshit but never cause it. We all know of whom I am speaking of. ;-)
The vampires always appear around this time of year especially as we draw near to Second Life's wonderful Second Pride. They rise from their  graves of mediocrity and search for someone to drain and cling to...their minions. ;-)
They troll forums, blogs and message boards too as well as Second Life, leaving diatribe of insulting, rude comments and personal attacks anonymously but when a spot light is aimed towards them they scatter like rats, crying and backpedaling and pointing fingers.
They also are known to stoop so low as to involve the deceased and some even fake their own deaths for sympathy and to jerk off at their own wakes....
We never know at first, when we meet a Nuclear Age Vampire because they act cool and funny and charming and once they hook you they get you. They infect the brain, heart and soul.
I have now learned that a modern day stake to the heart involves a few simple buttons and clicks of the mouse. They are BLOCK-MUTE and BAN....
Stab it stab it stab it STAB IT!


I think this cute, sweet little song below sums it all up quite nicely...

No comments: