.

The adventures of a Second Life avatar in the 3D virtual world of Second Life. I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Monday, April 20, 2015

Partnered: Jesse and Ziggy


I got partnered. I had originally met Jesse back in January and lost contact. Last night he walked into Blow Buddies Club and into my Life.  This time he is not getting away :-)




Following photo's courtesy of Jesse...




2 comments:

Carl said...

Congrats Ziggy. Saw both of you there last night.. What a fine looking couple you are. I wish the two of you a lot of happiness.

Eddi Haskell said...

Congratulations guys! And Jesse welcome to out big extended family! You guys appear to be very much in love in these wonderful photos!