.

The adventures of a Second Life avatar in the 3D virtual world of Second Life. I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Saturday, April 04, 2015

Oh That Ziggy Stardust Guy Rants Too Much...



A real funny thing happened on the way to the forum...
I was casually chatting with "someone" who is another fairly famous blogger on Second Life and they told me that "someone" else once commented that "that Ziggy Stardust guy's blog is too personal, too opinionated and he swears and rants too much". I loved it but then I thought, what is the point of doing a blog if it is just another newspaper clipping of a topic? A level headed journalistic view of things?  And I am NOT Ziggy STARDUST hehe...
That kind of blog is a dime a dozen and I do love and read many like this but the whole point of blogging for me to to tell it in my opinionated, point of view with my personality thrown in!
I am different and I want it to come across that way!
I plan on continuing to rant and curse my motherfucking balls off...what's up with the fucking shit chat box on the Second Life Official Viewer.....


2 comments:

Rusty Redfield said...

Keep ranting, buddy, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Anonymous said...

I read your blog because I usually agree with your opinions. Even when I don't agree, it makes me think.

It's real.

I kinda think that the person who made the comment must feel a little insecure about themselves and the person who passed along the comment values drama over your feelings.