.

I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Monday, April 27, 2015

Just Say No...


In my early days of writing in this blog I had made an attempt at humor by using sex and drugs and wanton partying as a source of my stories but they were just that...stories. They were made to be humorous in the same slap stick comedy vein such as "Ab Fab" Tv show and the stereotypes of Hollywood and the rich and famous. I stopped being this idiot in 2011.  I do not believe or condone drug or alcohol abuse or even wild promiscuous behavior and wish people to know these posts were a poor attempt at humor back in the day when I made them...I realized they gave off the wrong message and rather than delete the history I will just apologize for them! I have stopped pretending to be the "rock star" character since 2011 and that persona is so outdated. In real life I do not drink at all or do drugs and have been clean and sober since 1992.
There are a few peeps on Second Life who still make well-intended comments about my past persona and they mean well and are joking but it is very old news now and can portray something I am not and gives a bad impression to those not on the inside to these old jokes from 4 or 5 years ago.
Anyone who knows me well now understands this and knows I am not a druggie, slut, evil or malicious person.
I felt a need to clear this up after recent incidents where local chat comments were made in jest but gave off an impression of me being something I am not. I was a character back then trying to be a funny rock star named after David Bowie's "Ziggy Stardust". Now I am just me, the real me.
I have a moral compass which guides me from what is right and what is wrong.
Actually some of my close friends have thought I have become a prude somewhat and laughed when I am not quick to get naked at party's or in public.
Well in fact, I find constant nudity boring, old news and you loose your sex appeal when everyone on the grid has seen your mesh parts that are the same as everybody else's...don't get me started on a moral rant about people "dripping" in public (disgusting) or over sized bits and parts and muscles which is just not my thing and never was!
I am just me, the real me! Edgy yes slutty no!


1 comment:

Bock McMillan said...

And we love the real-you, Ziggy, never doubt it!