Tuesday, March 31, 2015

The Mesh Project Avatar: Who Says You Can't Wear Clothes?


Since giving in to curiosity and embracing the Mesh Project's new mesh avatars, I have time and time again been amazed at the myths I heard about being smashed to pieces.
The Deluxe mesh avatar comes with an alpha hud which is a major help with fitting regular mesh clothing. I have been able to wear more than 50 % of my old mesh clothing with no issues or no need to buy new TMP clothing.
I am able to wear 100% of all my footwear and jeans/pants. The hardest to fit seems to be tank tops but I just bought 2 or 3 of the newer TMP tanks to fix that. Vests are fairly effortless to fit.
N-Creation Jeans, XBolt jeans and ONYX vests jackets all fit with ease as well as the open shirts from my buddy Desmond Zenfold's collection.
If I get stuck and want to wear a particular, hard to fit outfit it is a breeze to just wear my old, regular avatar.
 Now for the SEX....
Wow, I have never been hit on or cruised so much as I have in the past week or so with TMP avatar. The sex is hot with 2 mesh bodies and the ass alone is breath taking.
Yes they appear clonish but with your own head it is not so bad and variations of chest/body hair can help with looking more unique. I imagine as time goes by there will be so much more options.
One disappointment however is the tattoos. They are blurry and useless so far and not sure if this is a Linden Lab issue or a TMP issue. I choose no tattoo for now.
It is safe to say that despite some hiccups I am loving the Mesh Project Avatar.





7 comments:

Rusty Redfield said...

Thanks for bringing us this report. You're going a long way to address the common questions that everyone has, which is a benefit; nice to have facts instead of rumours.

Zim Gunsberg said...

I think a lot of the TMP rumors are from those who are resistant to change. Yes, some clothing can be hard to fit, but there are a lot of other options available and it's only getting better as time goes on. Gratz on your new look :)

Eddi Haskell said...

You do look good! I need to check it out.

Bock McMillan said...

You look hot as always buddy! ;)

Hansel Dieter said...

The mesh body looks great and realistic. I would like to keep my own head, however. What is the link in world to find one of those mesh avatars?

Ziggy Starsmith said...

The Mesh Project Avatars are found here:
http://themeshproject.org/

Warning: The shopping experience is bewildering....

Anonymous said...

One thing I would add is, getting mesh to fit when you have boobs is more difficult. ^-^