.

I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Thursday, March 19, 2015

The Cloning Of Ziggy


Hell froze over today as I decided to try, experiment and explore my personal, forbidden fears of The Mesh Project body for men.
I had tried and experimented with the free demo version they give you at "The Shops" of The Mesh Project so I sort of knew what to do and what I would be dealing with.
I made my way there and despite the horrific white on white store design combined with a white hud I managed to get all my shit together and purchased the deluxe version. It comes with chest hair, skin tones etc etc and an alpha hud which is a genius method to wear normal mesh clothes and have the ability to hide the bulgy parts that show through. I did not expect this and it was a wonderful feature and swayed this mesh body experiment to my liking.
All in all because I had previous knowledge of what to do with skin tones and neck faders etc I was ready to go in 30 minutes with another 30 minutes to make some outfits and presets to the alpha hud. (Another great feature).  I was convinced. The mesh project avatar looked good but I still needed to tweak and see if I could de-clone myself a little.
I had some prim chest hair and pubes and added them (got this idea from Garrett Smith) and made myself look like I always did but better. I admit I might have been wrong. You can have the mesh project avatar and still be somewhat unique and individual. With small tweaks here and there I could wear a majority of my regular mesh clothes. My favorite boots fit and my Xbolt Favorite jeans.
There are some bugs and yes I had one issue where I reverted to all white but a relog fixed it and that might have been a Second Life issue.
All in all I do like the Mesh Project Male avatar and admit I was too quit to criticize it without a thorough testing.
I thank Larz Kas for convincing me to buy it and paying for it as a gift and Garrett Smith and Kahvy Smith for showing me options and discussing it all to convince me.