Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Is It My Body?









Ok so last post we established that I don't yet feel ready to go out and get a mesh body for my avatar.
I am very happy with my avatar. So why don't I hook up with a decent man on Second Life now that I feel ready? Everybody is partnered. Everybody.
I admit I think I am too fucking picky, that's why!
I also been told that I appear intimidating and that guys are afraid to approach me or say anything for fear of being rejected. The last guy I was with told me this too but he took a chance...
So this weeks song of the week asks: Is It My Body! Hahahahaha...

3 comments:

antonio said...

Ziggy you are so nice, you dont need a partner to mess up you life! you should be grateful to be single and free to go where you want, when you want and be with who you want!

Coverboy Toy said...

Well it's all about taste and perspective. I don't think you look intimidating, and if you're happy to be in your own skin and avatar, then why change? New items come and go just fashion. It may be trendy now but later it is not. Who knows even the mesh bodies may become a fashion icon or fad. Even if you did purchase a mesh body, you have the power to always revert back to your old skin. Think of your skins and multiple avatars like lipstick; your mood will choose which color of shade you want to wear that day. It's all about feeling comfortable on how you want to look in game.

Ziggy Starsmith said...

Awww thank you guys!