Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Don't Waste My Precious Online Time...

Wasting my precious online time:

My real life schedule is all over the map so my online time is an escape and valuable to me. Please don't waste it with stringing me along, false promises, procrastination or other game playing innuendo. Flirting is fun but don't carry on if you don't mean it. Wastes both our times. Not just flirting but anything. If you promised me something, anything and forgot or let it slip your mind you did not think highly of it or me so move along.
Don't ever wait or hesitate because the next time might be too late.

example:
"Hi let's do something. TP me..."
(I send TP)
It gets ignored and chat ends because you found something else better to do or to do it with. Expect next time to be ignored or even unfriended.

"Let's go horseback riding on Sunday"
Me: Ok sure I call you or you call me Sunday.
Sunday comes: Ignored completely....boot up your ass.

I sound like a prick saying this but yes it has gotten this disrespectful on SL lately. Don't fuck with me. I never forget.
 Don't waste my time

2 comments:

Eddi Haskell said...

I agree with you Ziggy, and I think all of us have been stood up before in Second Life. I have to admit I am one of those who has forgotten Second Life appointments - not very often though. I think, in general, Second Life is easier to blow off then real life in some people's minds-- especially when it comes to more casual friends and not your partner or very close friend. There is one thing -- in my 8 years in Second Life, I probably have officiated at over 100 weddings as Reverend Eddi -- no one has ever stood up a wedding ceremony. But when it comes to photography, it is a different story. i used to do portrait and portfolio photography on appointment, and about 40% of appointments never showed up or bothered to cancel. I gave up doing this work a few years ago, simply because it was such a waste of time.

Ziggy Starsmith said...

It has been an epidemic of rude idiots lately. Where have all the real men of Second Life gone besides all being married.