.

The adventures of a Second Life avatar in the 3D virtual world of Second Life. I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Monday, March 23, 2015

Blast From Ziggy's Real Life Past...Part Two


I have gabbed on this blog before about my past real life daze as a rock musician back in the 1980's.
My friends recently uncovered some hilarious pics of me that even I had never seen before.
Yes that is me and yes Ziggy was a real life rocker and believe me I was no whistling Dixie ;-)
Eat your hearts out....











1 comment:

Eddi Haskell said...

I knew it! The woman third from the left the next to last photo down is Margaret Trudeau isn't it? I always wondered what she did when Studio 54 closed and know I know. Ziggy, you were and you still are everything that is chic and trendy north of our border!