Monday, February 09, 2015

Banned From Facebook For The Last Time...


After jumping through hoops the last time and getting permission to use my name on Facebook after being blocked or reported they have banned me again with no real explanation other than they want my ID and other private info. I said last time this would be my last attempt at using any social media crap so this is an official notice that I will no longer be on Facebook or any other social media platform other than my email, this blog or Second Life. My real life accounts will be deleted as well.
I do not want to be associated with any big fat cat social media hype or platform. They will have their day soon when people will flock to another social media platform (remember MYSPACE?) and they will beg to lick our ass to come back. Fuck you Facebook...the new BIG BROTHER!
I been toying with quitting FB for a while now and this helped me choose hehehe. Thing is my account was banned about 6 months ago after being going for 5 years. They sent me an email stating that they now allow alias names *drag queens" etc so my account could be reinstated by logging in. They asked me back. So I did and was unmolested for another 6 months or so and then out of the blue they blocked me again. I used my real life FB account to send them a message what they did and that they disgust me and i will be dead before I send them my trusted private ID when they give our info out to advertisers etc, Then I deleted my RL account as well. We do not need FB.

2 comments:

Eddi Haskell said...

I left when they started banning my friends six months ago. If us Avatars are not good enough for Facebook, screw them. They are not worth out time!

Ziggy Starsmith said...

Exactly. Fuck them.