.

I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Friday, January 02, 2015

New Years Resolutions. No More Mr Nice Guy!





This year I will not allow dramatic people in real life or Second life to alter my mood or experience.
People who cannot handle their liquor or drugs or whatever will no longer dictate my having a good time. People who try to push their drama and unhappiness or mental illness on me will not be tolerated. I come on Second Life for fun and escape and pleasure and not to babysit, enable or put up with antics. Some people you just can't reach and some people try to use and abuse you. Just say NO!

No More Drama
No More Drunks
No More Putting Up
With Second Life Punks....

4 comments:

Rusty Redfield said...

Oh, I am SO with you on this one. "People who try to push their drama and unhappiness or mental illness on me will not be tolerated." I think I have to have that tattooed on myself somewhere!
It's sad but true that a necessary survival skill in SL is learning how to identify people who come to SL for all the wrong reasons, and then block them ruthlessly from interaction. I used to think it was rude, but now I do it a lot earlier than I used to.

devon eagle said...

In my view that's pretty harsh, not to mention insulting and unfair to people with mental illnesses.

Ziggy Starsmith said...

Well I am not anybody's shrink and I do not come on Second life to diagnose idiots who act like idiots.
And being insulted and ridiculed by people with mental illness cancels out their rights to get my sympathy.

devon eagle said...

i am sorry you have had a bad experience Ziggy, but please don't tar everyone with that kind of illness with the same brush :-)