Thursday, November 27, 2014

Winter Comes To Second Life...


When I am not at Party's or home on the beach relaxing I love my winter. Since I usually start my winter picture and article series every year at my former home in Second Norway I decided this year I wouldn't because I moved from Second Norway and for some reason they have been slow at making the sims winter this year. I was so disapointed...
I went to the ultimate best at winter sims in Second Life and head to The  Calas Galadhon Park Sims.
Year after year my buddies Tymus Tenk and Truck Meredeth decorate their sims with such breath taking detail and atmosphere that I was awestruck in the fact that everywhere you turn your camera there is a beautiful scene.
Every week I will try and visit a new wonderful, winter sim and show you around with some great scenery. I also hope this includes Second Norway eventually ;-)


 Calas Galadhon Park Sims:
 http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Calas%20Galadhon/132/233/22


















No comments: