.

The adventures of a Second Life avatar in the 3D virtual world of Second Life. I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Monday, November 03, 2014

The Return Of Studio 54...


I first attended the opening of the famous Studio 54 club back in 2009/2010 on my old blog here.
Studio 54 was the name of a famous, fabulous place in real life in New York  back in the 1970's where everybody who was anybody and then some attended.
I lost track of the Second Life 54 and it closed but it has now returned to a new location here: IGBC

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife//75/137/650 

every Saturday or every 2md Saturday with DJ Shepherd at 5pm SLT I believe.


 Cocaine optional...






(Above: left to right: Kyle Lambert, Kharissa Indigo, Larz Kaz and moi....)






No comments: