Thursday, November 06, 2014

5 Years...





My 5th Rezz Day as Ziggy Starsmith on Second Life today. My God I have changed my look so many times and these are just the main ones not including my furry or temporary looks.
My first few weeks as Ziggy were kept quiet at the time because I was then known as my old avatar Rhett Whybrow and wanted to see how long before anyone caught on who I was among my friends.
Kharissa Indigo and Dextrum Boucher were the first ones to catch on and ask me if I was Rhett.
I was originally wanting the name Ziggy Stardust named after David Bowie's character with the glam rock scene but the name was taken. I even contacted the person who already had that name on Second Life to ask if I could buy then name/avatar from them but they had abandoned their account and I could not get hold of them. Looking back I do prefer Ziggy Starsmith.
The video below inspired my avatar look...

















So let's party motherfuckers...

No comments: