Tuesday, June 04, 2013

The Return Of The Dark Prince...




Yeah...huh huh...
It is tradition that Ziggy changed every 2 minutes. Some even made secret bets that it was only a matter of hours before Zig returned to his dark hair.
Well Guyke and myself were playing dress up and looking at old pics of each other and decided to pick things from every look we both have ever had and combine them. Guyke liked this hair with this skin and just wait to you see the Belgian Sex God that Guyke has morphed into from my likes and requests of his past looks...

Here is a peek at Guyke's new/old look...


2 comments:

Bock McMillan said...

Pffft Guyke, we both know you worked it so that he t-h-i-n-k-s his idea, but lets be honest, you and I both know who planted the seed ;)

Ziggy Starsmith said...

It honestly was my idea to change back to the way we originally met with even more tweaking ;-)
I started it by sending a pic of me in dark hair that was obviously taken recently in our new home ;-0