Tuesday, June 25, 2013

SL10B: Second Life's 10th Anniversary: It Started With A Cube.....Part One


It started with a cube 10 years ago and here we are a decade later....
But did it? Which came first the Linden or the Cube?
It's Second Life's 10th Anniversary and I will let the pictures tell the story.
A lot of hard work, dedication and imaginative minds have put forth some great displays and I highly recommend you go and just wander and meander to discover for yourself. Start here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SL10B%20Spectacular/182/198/31

I had a bugger of a time with stuff rezzing so this is what a I got so far but I will return on a better day for more photo footage of the great displays and builds of Second Life's 10 Birthday....
(To be continued) PART TWO HERE



More Rhino Writers Blog Post


















No comments: