Monday, June 17, 2013

Second Pride 2013: DJ Ritch Nicholls Destroys The Place...


More exploring of Second Pride yesterday and checked out some of the main Pride Headquarters sim but graduated towards the main pride stage again when DJ Ritch Nicholls took controls and blew the crowd away. Song after song of favorites which crowds love and the mixes were high energy through and through.
The place was packed and the party was fun and high energy with many (cough) famous Slebrities in attendance.
I always enjoyed Ritch's sets but last night he was spot on and THAT is what a DJ should be all about....
This party and DJ= 10 out of 10 Zig points!

Now the rant...
Some fucktard(s) have been on a campaign lately about Second Pride and some very good friends of mine. I have been ignoring it for the most part but what makes me vomit is the cowardice of this person/persons. When I call someone out I do it openly with my name and I have name names but this tapeworm is slithering into our throats and up our asses constantly with bullshit about some Second pride drama, scams and the people running it that work tremendously hard to bring us a fun and frollicky time! If any of it is true OR false then I don't give a fuck. It is all intended for fun and without naming names or fests I just will say no more and Blaaaa to the haters who seem to be jealous and have rotten fruit up their ass with bananas on their minds.
Now wasn't that special. Lets delete all these boring notecards, facebook pages and websites and get down to just enjoying the fucking experience without being a screaming drama queen weenie and stomping our mesh, prim feet in temper tantrums equal to a noob who has just been orbited off private land ;-)
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Update: bring it on motherfucker attack me from behind as I elevate past you and leaving you in a cloud of my fart....lol
I now know who the culprit is and where they are from and find it such a betrayal of a long time friend. Unless you have the guts to post under your real name you are a hiding weenie, suckling on the tit of anonymity like the true coward and you hold no credentials so you are nothing but amusement to us all. Reveal yourself before I reveal you sweetie :-)
Still scared to reveal yourself...
Hmmmm thought so
oh well..
NEXT....















2 comments:

Bock McMillan said...

Ziggy, the prize us yours, you always have the best rants! ;) And your insults are second to none!

XOXOXO

Ziggy Starsmith said...

lol thanx buddy xoxoxoxox