Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Sting Me Baby....



A man in Sweden was found unconscious and later died after being stung while reportedly having sex with a hornet nest. Yes, that is a sentence we just wrote and you just read and we want to wash our brains out with whatever will get rid of the information.
The man known as Hasse was apparently bloated and inflamed so much from stings that his neighbour thought he was a whale carcass, according to theMetro. An autopsy on the body revealed that he had been stung 146 times, 54 of which were on his genitals, which led authorities to do the 1 + 1 = sex with a hornet math equation. Police said they found semen and some the man's pubic hair on a few of the dead insects and on the opening of the nest.

7 comments:

Bock McMillan said...

I must confess, it was my first life alt that did this crazy thing!

Eddi Haskell said...

Oh common Bock, if crotch smells anything like your feet the hornets would be dead within 20 seconds of being exposed to the smell.

Ziggy Starsmith said...

LMFAO

Bock McMillan said...

Eddi, are you crazy? Neither my feet, nor my crotch smell anything else than nektar and honey. ;P

Ziggy Starsmith said...

Ohhh from all the bees! ;-)
naughty bastards

Eddi Haskell said...

Bock from what I remember Swedish men do smell nice! Especially royal guards in Gamla Stan! :)

Bock McMillan said...

That was I, Eddi, did I neglect to inform you? "Give me your ass, Eddi!" ;)