.

I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Sunday, May 05, 2013

Blondes Have More Fun?


Went prancing at Boystowns Steamworkz Beach party tonight with Dj Zann Baxton.
Saw alot of really good mesh feet so I tripped over to Ispachi and tried the demo and was floored at how easy they were to match up to skin color and size with no ugly ankle line so commonly seen with mesh feet.
Ispachi: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/ISPACHI-Mesh-Natural-Mens-Feet/4572269
 Seems like Blonds do have more fun and I wonder why my buddies Bock, Guyke, Tauren and Ryce never let me in on the secret.... ;-)









2 comments:

Eddi Haskell said...

True, but Ryce needs to use his toes to count to 20 so there are tradebacks. Hot article! I kept on thinking of Blondie singing "Platinum Blonde" when I saw it :).

Ziggy Starsmith said...

LMAO, what is 20? Sign my ass, teach me to read....