.

I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Monday, May 27, 2013

Adventures In Second Life...


What a whirlwind week I had!
After getting back together with my boyfriend Guyke Lundquist and moving back again to my favorite place on Second Life...Second Norway I needed some hard core exploring to unwind and relax...
Took an hour boat trip from Second Norway through the Blake Seas to Ahabs Haunt and then after a short rest beside campfire I fired up my old Hot Air Balloon and sightseed my way back home to Haug in Second Norway...








After dinner, suntanning, swimming and a good slow wank I jumped in a kayak and explored the tiny crevices and bays of Second Norway where my regular larger boats could never reach.

 
What a great adventurous day and the only thing missing and preventing it from being a perfect day was the fact that Guyke slept the day away because he had been busy in real life.


5 comments:

Guyke said...

Oh babe looks like you had a fabulous time. So sorry I wasn't there to enjoy it with you. But you know I absolutely needed my beauty sleep :-)

Bock McMillan said...

I agree with Guykechen, you really do look like you had a great time!

Love the pictures, but I must ask something. Have you been working out or changed your diet lately, you seem so much hunkier than before ;)

Ziggy Starsmith said...

I been eating just fruit ;-)

Guyke said...

It's the awesome hair Bockilein :P

Bock McMillan said...

The hair Guykechen, how van a hairdo make his butt look smaller and his shoulder wider?

But I will trust in your expertise in these matters and accept your answer

XOXOXO