Saturday, May 04, 2013

A Great Peaceful Saturday...


Ziggy exhales....
I finally got 5 days and night off work after a gruelling marathon of a 7 day work week!
Went shopping with my buddy Larz Kas and then went dancing at Zeus while begging my old buddy Cannon Atlas on Facebook to return to Second Life ;-)


With no success I went sailing on the Blake Seas and noticed some much better sim crossings...





Sailed through Snug Harbour and into the newly expanded and revamped Second Norway. I used to have my sailing routes memorized through Second Norway but now I get lost at every turn. In time I am sure i will learn the new terrain, routes and landmarks.


Got home at dawn and had a great dinner by my campfire before heading off to another party at Tribute with DJ Shepherd....



2 comments:

Bock McMillan said...

Rest, relax and enjoy yourself buddy!

Oh, by the way, when ARE you going to take me sailing....?

Ziggy Starsmith said...

Whenever you have time :-)