Monday, April 08, 2013

Zig's Tunes Of The Week....






I got bored blogging just about Second life and it's all been mostly said and done with self-serving pics of avatars looking pretty and what's been missing is the meaty beaty big and bouncy and the nitty gritty....
I decided to make this blog include real life controversial stuff which I have done before sparingly but now I want to take it up a notch with controversial shit and radical stuff as well as taking the piss out of Second Life stuff which borders sometimes on the ridiculousness...Expect a more ranting Ziggy with more brutal honesty and sometime maybe even thought provoking gibberish that is guaranteed to convince you that dear, sweet, lovable Ziggy has gone completely off his fucking rocker ;-)

3 comments:

Bock McMillan said...

Bring it on!

As a wise man I know once said "I think many blogs need an enema...". I agree with him, we need daring frontrunners to tear down a few taboos and a lot of self censoring. ;)

Eddi Haskell said...

I am not sure what you are planning to do Ziggy. But certainly use your blog as a means of expressing yourself.

My advice would be to let any blog comment about any individual or even club in Second Life--- that could be interpreted as an unfair criticism or attack-- "simmer" for a day before you publish it. Just put a publish date on this of the day after you write it. As my mom says, once something gets out in public you can never take it back. The internet is a public record.

This only extends to residents you know personally in Second Life. You can blast anyone and anything in real life that is well known, public figures deserve scrutiny.

I know that I personally have been subject to negative commentary, some very nasty, in my Second Life career as Eddi, and have been hurt by this. I decided never to do the same to any Second Life resident in my blog, for any reason, since I don't feel that this is the place for it. But real life people, yes, I love to Barb cute Justin Bieber for example since he is such a twit.

Congrats again on 100,000 page views Ziggy, it is a real achievement!

Ziggy Starsmith said...

It is not going to be so much about clubs or individuals but more in the lines of very thought provoking silliness concerning the world(s) around us whether it be Second Life or Real Life.
However...if someone shoots their arrow in my direction I will pull out my gun ;-)