.

I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Dancing With Butch's New Feet at The Q Lounge Trance Club.


Met up with my beautiful buddy Butch Diavolo today and he showed me his sexy, new mesh feet and they were spotlessly clean ;-)
After a short visit and talk at my cave he DJ'd his special, brand of trance music at The Q Lounge Trance Club where I think he plays every week at the same time at 2pm SLT on Thursdays here:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Genesis%20Cove/84/100/23

I have known Butch since 2008 when he started out DJing at Club Thunder and I used to pester him to touch his feet....ok I still do!
All I ask is to place his feet in a stockade and run a feather up and down the bottoms and his toes and ankles until he loses his mind hehehehe Is that so evil?

In all seriousness, Butch is a sweetie and his sets are always entertaining with his brand of trance and sexy, good looks.
Ear and eye candy in one package....and bare, clean feet...






3 comments:

Bock McMillan said...

Yes his mesh feet look wonderful - and have kind of auto.cleaning device installed.

Great guy, good looking and charming as hell, despite his smelly bare feet! ;)

Butch Diavolo said...

Hey! My feet don't smell! All the other comments are accurate though ;)

Blogger said...

Sprinter - 960