.

The adventures of a Second Life avatar in the 3D virtual world of Second Life. I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Thursday, March 07, 2013

Ziggy Travels To The X Zone....


Today I felt well enough to continue on my travels from where I left off, having spent a week staying at the beautiful, woodlands of Dragonlolth and  The Dragon Empire Of Uhre before my real life medical ordeal....
I found myself on the shoreline and hopped upon a small. derelict , wooden raft and drifted to a sim called X Zone.

 An immersive island, and a beautiful lay out for your imagination.Pick a friend or just for yourself and come over to experience the X-ZONE.Steampunk, romance, robot.This sim has been influenced by Final Fantasy X and the imagination of your host.

X Zone:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ukulhas%20Island/47/135/34

An interesting experience and these pics were taken with the natural, windlight settings of the sim to let the pictures tell the story....












I found a nice spot to settle down for the night before retiring. I downed a nice bottle of red and let my sleep overcome me, perchance to dream.....


No comments: