Monday, March 11, 2013

Second Life 2008 memories.....


I came across an old Photobucket account owned by my old avatar from 2008 and found some long lost gems...

Above and below: The original CLUB THUNDER on Thunder Island started by Vanyel Gazov, Myself (Rhett Whybrow at the time) and  Dextrum Boucher, Zim Gunsberg, Larz Kas, Jonathon Shenkal in 2008....


Above and below: Rhett Whybrow (me) and Vanyel Gazov building  Club Thunder 2008...


 More Club Thunder 2008....these pics show the club before it changed later that year but this was the original look....October 2008.


Above and below: Vanyel, Rhett (me) and Zim Gunsberg opening morning of Club Thunder October 31, 2008....


Above: Larz Kas and myself dancing to legendary DJ Ars Northmead at a club I do not remember the name of....(sorry Bock I looked for more pics but could not find any)
below: Rhett Whybrow (my avatar before I was Ziggy)



Below: The Legendary Ironworks Club 2008...



Below: Rhett Whybrow and Paulec Decuir 2008...



Below: Rhett and Larz Kas at legendary club DEVIL INSIDE 2008...


Below: Rhett and Vanyel at our castle home 2008 on Thunder island...


Below: AQUA LOUNGE 2008....


Below: WAREHOUSE PLAZA 2008...


Below: Larz Kas and Rhett at legendary FAT TIGERS 2008...


Below: Legendary CLUB BONOBO 2008....


Below: Legendary AUSSIEBOYS club at it's original location at the Romeo sim 2008...


below: Alexcubs CLUB EVOLUTION 2008....


Below: FAT TIGERS 2008....


Below: Rhett and nooby Larz Kas at Ironworks 2008....


7 comments:

Bock McMillan said...

Ahhh I seem to remember that club too, Ziggy, but I cannot recall it's name. (Could it be Stone Rothchilds club? Globe something... darn I cannot think!) But Ars's poster I remember very well ;)

Bock McMillan said...

PROBE!??? Could that be it?

Ziggy Starsmith said...

I was thinking it was Club Fierce maybe?

Avacar said...

I had a friend that mentioned Devil Inside during a conversation last night... Oh and I have run into/chatted with Vanyel a couple times recently over in Inworldz.

Ziggy Starsmith said...

Wow he is still on Inworldz?

Avacar said...

yes.

Ricco Saenz said...

I used to love Fat Tiger... and Ars, Ironworks, Devil Inside... aso many good memories. Thank you for reminding me of all that!