Friday, March 29, 2013

Larz Kas's 5th Rez Day at Pure Sound...


Well it was 5 years ago today that I dragged my real life husband, Larz Kas into Second Life as he kicked and screamed and fought me all the way. He hated SL but soon made so many friends he too fell in love with this dump.
I first took him to Fat Tigers where there was a party on a big Pirate Ship...
Little did we know he would host party's and become Mr Ironworks 2010 as well as become the big, sexy bugger we all lust after.
His SL boyfriend DJ Shepherd provided the tunage and he and Kharissa Indigo put together a fabulous set at Pure Sound with the sexy theme of Cowboys...MMMMM
Here is to another 5 years Larzy xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox


















(Above: Larz Kas's old Amaretto Horse: Blue Diamond...







1 comment:

Guyke said...

So sorry I couldn't be there and dance with my handsome cowboy :-(