.

I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Saturday, March 23, 2013

DAD


My real life was shattered this morning when my real life dad passed away after suffering 12 years with cancer. He was diagnosed with 3 brain tumors in 2001 and given 3 months to live but being the tough bugger he was he defied all until this morning.
Our family is celebrating his life and not grieving.
He had a great, naughty sense of humor which he passed on to me and my brothers and I am thankful for that....
I love you dad xoxoxoxoxox




7 comments:

::: TOXIC CANDY ::: said...

really sorry to hear about your dad passing away

lovely post he seemed a really lovely man

::stay strong::

Bock McMillan said...

I was so sorry to read this post, dearest Ziggy!

My thoughts go to you and all your family at this dreadful time in all your lives. No matter how much we feel we may be preparing for such news, we just cannot be fully prepared when the realization of it finally strikes us.

Many hugs and kisses my friend!

Guyke said...

Dearest Ziggy

I was so sorry to hear about your dad's death.

My thoughts go out to you and your whole family at this difficult time.

You know I will be right there by your side if and when you need a shoulder to cry on.

Love you with all my heart.

Guy xoxoxo

Eddi Haskell said...

Ziggy, what terrible news. Your father looks like a very nice man and I am sure is missed terribly. Benja and my thoughts and sympathy were with you and your family, and are thinking of you. A hug from both of us.

Ziggy Starsmith said...

Thank you everybody.

Eddi Haskell said...

This came from Avacar on my blog:

March 24, 2013 at 9:09 PM

Sorry for your loss Ziggy - a direct parent like that is always most unwelcomed news. Looking forward to hanging out with you again soon.

Millimina said...

Sorry to read about your big loss.

Your dad look like a real spjuver in the pictures, thats swedish and that means that he must have been a guy full of humor and kindness in a wonderful mixture.

Love from Millimina!