Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Back To The Beach....


Great news...Ziggy in real life is better than ever and having kidney stones removed and having all associated medical problems finished and healed I am back in business and my God am I um...HORNY!
Seems also that my human form is back for my main avatar but most importantly I decided to move back into a Second Life House again after being a gypsy and travelling the grid these past few weeks and sleeping in the woods.
I moved back to my original beach home from a year ago on the Pure Sim where I had lived for many months before. I decided I was ready to live in a tropical beach location again because in real life I have a cold, I am cold and I am sick of winter ;-)
Once again I am surrounded by sun, water and sand, my collection of colored, tropical birds and animals and my neighbors are some of my best friend. I have Larz Kas to thank for this and for dragging me out of the darkness of solitude and hermit mode and putting me back into the Ziggy mentality....
This place has so many memories and all in all I had lived at this location the most out of all my homes. I had lived here in 2010 with my then boyfriend Kyle Beckett. I had lived here in 2011 with then boyfriend Aeschylus Shepherd and also in 2012 with then boyfriend Holter.
This hot weather and lack of kidney stone issues has made me hotter than vindaloo and so expect the return to this blog of my old series "Hot and Sexy Men of Second Life"  with spicy pics of naked.half naked avatars who want to pose for me!
This was the location where I had previously shot some very sexy nude pics of the beautiful Bock McMillan, Kyle Beckett, Larz Kas, Dune Zunimoor and a whole slew of other sexy man candy for this blog in the past, so this beach has a reputation to uphold ;-)
Hold onto your fucking gonads bitches because naughty Ziggy is BACK!












2 comments:

Bock McMillan said...

*Bock covers his crotch tenderly and looks around to see if Ziggy is close by*

Ziggy Starsmith said...

Ziggy is behind you.....