.

I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Ziggy Does Zindra (Part One of Two)


Last night I took some time for an occasional party and went to Pure Sound owned by Aeschylus Shepherd who DJ'd along with Host Larz Kas but afterwards I was itching to explore....I spun the bottle to see where on the map it would take me and it landed on the mainland continent of Zindra the adult contenent. (Gulp)  Zindra.http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Zindra

At first it did not appear to be one of the most beautiful areas of the mainland because it was deluge of sex clubs and ban lines but as I came across the main road which is like a boardwalk I began to discover some excellent buildings and places besides just sex dolls with gaping mouths ready to devour your X4 as you twist and writhe and arch in virtual pleasure....
Enjoy Part One.....














Continued...Part 2 here

No comments: